Monday, November 06, 2006

How to begin with....



Hi Everyone....
I m totally new to this blog world.....
I dont knw how to begin with....
But....it was some months back....i came across some blogs......and found them interesting. It was good to see tht u all share ur thoughts so well.... 
Many times me too felt like expressing my thoughts also.....but was lil hesitated....
But...thn....one day..... i made up my mind to step into this huge blog world....
So...here i m....with some memories.....some thoughts...some dreams....n with some kind of excitement which i cant express.....to share them with u al.....

Sometimes i do feel tht......v r so busy with our work.....our social responsiblities.....n all....v always feel tht time is too short for us.....v have so many thngs pending.....so many commitments.....so many stuffs to do....etc...

But still.......whtz ther.....which is forcing me to take out sum time n write sumthing which is going around in my life.....and......they r.....my thoughts....my feelings......which i want to express n share with my close ones.....my frnds......
I knw.....i hav some close frnds who r very dear to me.....n v.close to my heart....with whom i share my all thoughts...all dreams...al memories....some moments of laughter....some moments of tears......

But.....still many times....i feel like giving words to my thoughts......
So.....here i m....to give words to few of my many thoughts..... :)
I hope u all r there with me.....

Ok then.....shall see u all soon.....
Till then.....Have a nice time.....and....take care :)



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey urvi..thanks for visiting reading n linking ma blog...

& Welcome to this Fab world of blogging...hope to see lots of posts from your side...

Happy Blogging !!